WinCom FTP Client
- Year 2000 compliant
- Support for many host types
- Macro scripting
- Drag and drop file transfers
- Recursive tree file transfer
- Binary, Ascii or Automatic mode file transfers
- Supports transfers from PCs to IBM & Fujitsu mainframes
- Service Manager
- PDF User Guide – printable manual.
- Simple user interface, very easy to use.
- Small/Large icon tool bar
- System window – displays system messages
- FTP window – displays FTP communication
- FTP Command line area – send unix style commands
directly to the host
- Connect to multiple hosts within the single application
- Firewall support
- Visual Preferences – hide and show various parts
of the screen.
- Trace capabilities – provides debugging options
- WinCom FTP is designed for standard usage only. If robust
usage is required we recommend the Ipswitch WS_FTP product.
MS Windows or NT4 operating system is recommended
2.8Mb hard drive space required for WinComFTP
Per Client (email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing
Opening Layout - click image
Enlarged view of toolbar
Remote Panel Showing Multiple Host Connections
Basics - ZDnet